This time of year there are lots of tender greens and crunchy radishes and turnips at Tuesday Market. By following the base recipe and doing various substitutions you can make a wonderful array of different dressings.
Base: Combine and mix
- 4 Tbsp Oil (olive, safflower, vegetable…)
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar (balsamic, cider, white …)
- 1-2 cloves minced Garlic or some chopped Green Garlic (or leave out the garlic entirely)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice Salt and Pepper to taste
Add the following ingredients to the base and mix well.
- Maple Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1-2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Cheesy Cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled cheese or yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons minced cilantro
- Happy Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini