- 1 bunch ramp tops
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves (optional, but will be more potent without)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino or Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- Shred or chop ramps and basil.
- Put in food processor for 20 seconds.
- Add olive oil, grated cheese, nuts, vinegar, honey.
- Process another 20-30 seconds.
- Add salt, pepper, and chili flakes to taste.
- Process briefly to mix together.