So, you’re thinking about volunteering with Grow Food Northampton!
From our first days as an impassioned citizen group, community volunteers have been the backbone of Grow Food Northampton. We continue to rely heavily on volunteers as we develop our community garden, support our farmers, and carry out our food access and educational programs. Thank you for your interest!
Pat James, Volunteer Coordinator
Volunteer Opportunities with GFN
- Help represent GFN in the community through tabling and outreach opportunities.
- Help plan and implement GFN special events and programs.
- Translate GFN materials.
- Work in the Florence Organic Community Garden (FOG):
- Tend public plantings, including the nut grove, bramble patch, and play area;
- Help with Hunger Relief – help tend, harvest and deliver fresh organic produce to a local soup kitchen;
- Serve on the FOG Steering Committee and/or FOG work teams;
- Join FOG work days;
- Offer workshops in the FOG or at the GFN office on topics related to the GFN mission.
Pick up excess produce from FOG and/or Crimson & Clover Farm and deliver to the Northampton Survival Center or local soup kitchens. Click here to sign up to help with produce delivery.
Volunteer Application Form
Please complete the following form and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you!