In 2011, over 1000 donors like you helped us buy 121 acres of prime, in-town farmland! Today, your member contribution allows us to support our current farmers, welcome promising new farm businesses, and share the Northampton Community Farm’s many benefits—its nutritious food, fertile garden plots, and educational programs—with a great diversity of citizens.
Annual Membership Dues (sliding scale)
In addition to membership, you can support our programs and operations with a financial contribution. Membership and other contributions are tax-deductible.
$25 provides a low-income subsidy for one 20’ x 20’ plot at Florence Organic Community Garden (FOG)
$75 enables a low-income youth to learn farm skills with The Farm Education Collaborative at Crimson & Clover Farm
$100 grows the FOG edible hedgerow by one nut tree, two blueberry bushes, and six currant shrubs
$180 offers a farmshare to two low-income seniors to enjoy a season’s supply of fresh produce from Crimson & Clover Farm
$500 allows us to construct four raised garden beds at FOG for use by children and gardeners with disabilities
$1000 will help us install a composting toilet at FOG with a dollar-for-dollar match by a generous donor
1) Select your membership type and annual dues
2) Consider an additional donation to support our work
3) Check out our volunteer opportunities
4) Mail with a check for your annual dues to:
Grow Food Northampton, Inc.
PO Box 849
Northampton, MA 01061
5) OR make an online contribution
- Invitation to semi-annual membership meetings
- Eligibility to nominate candidates and to vote on a slate of GFN’s Board of Directors
- Receipt of electronic quarterly newsletters and year-end report
- Early notification of workshops and sales events